- Jaguar Racing publish third episode of the new ‘RE:CHARGE @ Home’ video podcast series
- Episode three uncovers how ABB FIA Formula E’s official support series, the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY, went from concept to a reality in only 18 months
- Watch and listen to episode three of the ‘RE:CHARGE @ Home’ on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Q_t_vZEWY
- Subscribe to the series now to listen to all episodes on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/re-charge-home/id1506031437#episodeGuid=Buzzsprout-3395755
- Also subscribe to the series now to listen to all episodes on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3LH1gjVD1kP91ia1z5xZ2F?si=MuzwKqocSIaScjwcKYXxzg
- Panasonic Jaguar Racing stars confirmed for ABB Formula E Race at Home Challenge
Today Jaguar Racing has released episode three of ‘RE:CHARGE @ Home’ – the new video podcast series. Available across YouTube, Apple Podcasts and Spotify, the latest episode reveals the story behind Formula E’s official support series, the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY.
From initial conversations around the all-electric Jaguar I-PACE road car becoming a key part of the electric race weekend, through to the engineering challenges and turning the plans into a reality, Panasonic Jaguar Racing, Team Director James Barclay and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY Series Manager Mark Turner reveal all.
Watch and listen to episode one of the ‘RE:CHARGE @ Home’ on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Q_t_vZEWY
Subscribe to the series now to listen to all episodes on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/re-charge-home/id1506031437#episodeGuid=Buzzsprout-3395755
Also listen and subscribe to the series on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3LH1gjVD1kP91ia1z5xZ2F?si=MuzwKqocSIaScjwcKYXxzg
It seems clear to me that the future is electric racing. It is exhilarating to be at the forefront of a new way of racing, and we are making history by starting that journey with the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY series.
Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY Series Manager
Following Jaguar’s entry into ABB FIA Formula E as the first premium manufacturer, conversations with Formula E around converting our all-electric road car, the I-PACE, into the world’s first battery electric racecar, came around quite quickly. We identified there was a gap during race weekends suitable for a support series and most importantly, we had the all-electric I-PACE road car on the market. Within 18 months we went from concept to reality, delivering what is a truly global championship with the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY.
Jaguar Racing Team Director
The new series, hosted by Amanda Stretton and Vernon Kay, will be a regular, insightful series fans can look forward to with new guests in each episode across Formula E and the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY– the word’s first all-electric touring car series.
Panasonic Jaguar Racing drivers to star in ABB Formula E Race at Home Challenge
Formula E championship contender Mitch Evans and rookie James Calado will switch from real racing to virtual tracks by competing in the ABB Formula E Race at Home Challenge. The nine-week eSports competition features the Formula E regulars and a selection of top games. It starts this Saturday 18 April with a ‘pre-season’ test event.
For more information including how to follow Mitch and James’ progress please visit: