- Jaguar Racing publish second episode of brand new ‘RE:CHARGE @Home’ video podcast series
- Episode two features Panasonic Jaguar Racing driver James Calado and Technical Manager, Phil Charles
- This episode gives motorsport fans the insight into how James secured his seat with Panasonic Jaguar Racing as well as the engineering team’s vital role on and off track
- Watch and listen to episode two of the ‘RE:CHARGE @ Home’ on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEHleltwjsE
- Subscribe to the series now to listen to all episodes on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/re-charge-home/id1506031437
- Also subscribe to the series now to listen to all episodes on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5EB49IVCwCUvyQDccYEZgZ?si=DwNr30j3QuCdFwN8HHC0CA
Jaguar Racing has today published episode two of the new video podcast series, ‘RE:CHARGE @ Home’. The latest episode, available on Apple Podcast, Spotify and YouTube features Panasonic Jaguar Racing driver James Calado and Technical Manager, Phil Charles.
Episode two reveals how ABB FIA Formula E grabbed the attention of Technical Manager, Phil Charles and converted him to the world of electric racing. Panasonic Racing Driver, James Calado also explains more about how he got into the sport after watching from the first series, how his first test went and what he’s been up to during this period with no racing.
Watch and listen to all episodes of ‘RE:CHARGE @ Home’ on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEHleltwjsE
Subscribe to listen to the ‘RE:CHARGE @ Home’ podcast on Spotify here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5EB49IVCwCUvyQDccYEZgZ?si=DwNr30j3QuCdFwN8HHC0CA
Subscribe to listen to the ‘RE:CHARGE @ Home’ podcast on Apple Podcasts here: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/re-charge-home/id1506031437
I thought I was Formula One for life, but Formula E truly grabbed my attention. I spent many years in Formula One but when I first started to look into Formula E, it was full of new and emerging expertise and developing key automotive technology. This was a huge draw for me personally the more I looked into, the more I thought this was different and at the forefront of motorsport.
Panasonic Jaguar Racing Technical Manager
I’ve always followed Formula E and was actually on the original driver list for the inaugural season. My manager and I pushed to get into Formula E and spent a lot of time talking to Jaguar about how best to work my way into the sport, and I’m very thankful to now have a seat with Panasonic Jaguar Racing. At the moment, I’m spending hours on video conference calls with my engineers to debrief on all race weekends to make sure I’m ready to get back racing when the lights go green once again.
Panasonic Jaguar Racing Driver #51
The new series, hosted by Amanda Stretton and Vernon Kay, will be a regular, insightful series fans can look forward to with new guests in each episode across Formula E and the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY– the word’s first all-electric touring car series.