- Next generation Range Rover Evoque made its dynamic debut in true Land Rover fashion at the Chicago Auto Show
- Evoque reveal accompanied by soulful musical performance by Chicago-based, brother-sister R&B artists, Solo and Jaime Woods
- Range Rover Evoque fans, Angela Brantley and Rhea Fernandez, founders of luxury fashion brand HERO/BLACK and Chicago-based photographer trashhand also attended the reveal
- Limited edition Range Rover Evoque themed wireless earphones from Master & Dynamic to be offered with early orders of the new Evoque
- The 2020 Range Rover Evoque sets new standards of refinement, capability and sustainability in the compact SUV segment, created from an all-new vehicle architecture
- Featuring a modernist exterior design, with a luxurious technology-rich interior with new materials crafted from eucalyptus, wool and recycled plastics
- All-new 48-volt 296-hp mild-hybrid (MHEV) powertrain available alongside a 246-hp Ingenium four-cylinder gasoline engine
- New Range Rover Evoque is priced from $42,650 (1) and will be on sale starting this Spring
- For more information or to register your interest visit landroverusa.com/newevoque
(CHICAGO, IL) – February 7, 2019 – Today at the Chicago Auto Show, Land Rover revealed the next generation Range Rover Evoque for the first time in the U.S. In true Land Rover fashion, the new Range Rover Evoque made its dynamic debut on an indoor off-road experience course at the McCormick Place convention center.
Chicago-based, brother-sister R&B artists, Solo and Jaime Woods provided a live soundtrack to the debut of the Range Rover Evoque and stayed on hand to entertain guests throughout the luncheon that followed.
Angela Brantley and Rhea Fernandez, founders of Chicago-based luxury fashion brand, HERO/BLACK, were also in attendance to help celebrate the debut of the vehicle.
During the reveal, Land Rover offered a sneak peek at a Chicago-inspired film, featuring local photographer trashhand, that will be part of a future US marketing campaign for the Range Rover Evoque.
Land Rover has also teamed up with premium audio company Master & Dynamic to create exclusive MW07 Wireless Earphones to be offered with early reservations of the new Range Rover Evoque. Each pair is made from handcrafted acetate inspired by the launch colors of the new Range Rover Evoque, featuring a unique grille pattern in copper and silver accents. The wireless earphones connect via Bluetooth® to personal devices and are housed in a polished stainless steel wireless charging case to deliver the ultimate mobile listening experience. For more information visit http://www.masterdynamic.com/
The Range Rover Evoque is priced from $42,6501, and is available in five trim levels: S, SE, R-Dynamic S, R-Dynamic SE and R-Dynamic HSE, with an additional First Edition model available for the first year only.
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque compact luxury SUV made its global debut in London in November 2018, and features an all new design language, advanced driver assistance technologies, a new hybrid-electric powertrain option and groundbreaking off-road technologies. Building on the original model’s instantly-recognizable design, the new Range Rover Evoque is a sophisticated evolution of the original’s distinctive coupe-like silhouette.
The new Range Rover Evoque will be available from launch with a 48-volt MHEV powertrain that harvests energy normally lost during deceleration and stores it in the underfloor battery. The new Range Rover Evoque is also the first vehicle to feature ‘ClearSight Ground View’ technology, which is designed to allow the driver to virtually see through the hood and under the front end of the vehicle by projecting a 180-degree view of the ground onto the vehicle’s upper touchscreen2.
1All prices shown are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes $995 destination/handling charge, tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.
2These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions, etc. Driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult the owner's manual or your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for more details.